Sailing in Brittany, sailing course in Brittany, sailing holiday in Brittany, learning to sail in Brittany, sailing school in Brittany, sailing trip in Brittany, sailing with french , yacht
Rates 2011 and Registration
Price per day and person: 85 €
This price includes :
The price doesn't include : port fees, fuel, gaz and food (including for the skipper). The crew will constitute the "kitty" to cover the expenses (10 to 15 € / day, depending if we visit ports or not!).
Flottilla sailing Yachtcharter
Participating to a course
Is there any physical form required to take part in the activities of Bretagne Atlantic Yachting?
Sailing is more technical than physical but to be a competent crew, we often have to change sides in the boat or to stand up on the deck, to go up in the boat and down of the boat in the dinghy.
Reglementation doesn't require for adults any swimm certification or medical certificate but it is the responsibility of each participant to know if he has a medical contra-indication. This confirmation is required in the booking form. By medical treatment, the crew will take on board his treatment.
For official regattas, each crew has to have a licence from the French Sailing Federation (The licence can be bought by the Club Léo Lagrange in Camaret - look in the page "links"). This licence has to be signed by a doctor, as medical certification.
For under age crew : Taking part to courses for under age participants non accompanied of their parents, is possible from 15 years. Following documents are required
Which equipment do we need on bord ?
... and flexible bags that will be stowed easily
Periods and length of the courses:
Generally, the courses last 6 to 7 days : From Saturday or Sunday afternoon to the next Saturday or sunday.
All departure and destionation harbours lie close to an international airport : Lorient and Brest in Brittany, Porto in Portugal...
How can I book?
Send a mail to Loïck and tell about your project, ask him what you would like to know. Loïck should answer very quickly. Click on the link registration form, read the conditions of participation, fill up the form, sign it and mail it back to Loïck.
When everything is clear, you will make a deposit of 20% of the fees per transfer. After the transfer, the booking is firm.
Please by transfer on the bank account (IBAN)
The balance will be transfered two weeks before the beginning of the course. By very late booking (in the last week), just ask Loïck how to proceed.
1. Reservations are valid after confirmation by Bretagne Atlantic Yachting, sending the registration form and the payment of the deposit of 20%. The balance is payable two weeks before the beginning of the course.
2. The signer has a week to cancel his registration without charge. After that period, the deposit will be retained by Britain Atlantic Yachting.
3. Should the course be canceled by Bretagne Atlantic Yachting, any sum paid would be immediately reimbursed. A proposal for participation another course with a 20% reduction will be made to the signatory.
4. Participants undertake to respect the safety rules given by the Skipper. The skipper can impose without compensation the unship of one participant in the case of non-compliance of safety instructions.
5. The price of the course includes theoretical and practical training, civil liability and an additional accident insurance. The price of the course does not include victuals, skipper included, harbour taxes, fuel and gas.
6. The participant confirms by signing his registration form that he is not the subject of medical contraindication to the participation in the course.
In case of medical treatment, the crew has to inform the skipper .
7. Damage to the boat done by a crew, in case of non respect of instructions, gross negligence or volontary act has to be repaid by the crew
8. At the end of the course, crew take part in cleaning the boat (1 hour) or may if desired, pay 15 € instead of doeing it.